Areas of Expertise
My extensive experience in dog behaviour, training, welfare, operations and management enables me to supply unique consulting and/or managerial services to small, medium and large companies/organisations who provide dog orientated services.
A profound understanding of dog owners/handlers needs in combination with my qualifications, knowledge and experience guarantees the best choice for all those looking for innovation, creativity, improvement and quantifiable results. The spectrum of consulting services I provide is very wide, encompassing areas such as nonprofit organisations, charities, universities, educational institutions, public/private sector, retail companies and private/national security.
I can lead on projects and/or provide consulting services in the areas of:
- Organisational, Operational and Educational Design, Management. Standardisation and Evaluation
- Dog Programmes
- Animal shelters
- Personnel Training
- Dog Assisted Interventions Programmes
- Dog Behaviour, Training, Welfare and Management
- Course Design
- Lectures (Universities – Educational Institutions)
- Workshops Seminars and Webinars
- Authoring Books – Handbooks
- Dog Products' Promotion